Find out the following information:
- Is the boiler gas or electric?
- Have you checked if there are any supply problems in the
- Is there sufficient credit on your card if you have a
- Is there a fault reading flashing on the display? If so, do you
have the manual for the
- Is the thermostat in the correct position?
- Are the radiator valves open correctly?
- Is the boiler coming on at all? If so, is there a banging
- Is there a pressure reading? If so, what does it say?
Many boiler manuals can be obtained online at the following
Baxi – www.baxi.co.uk
Potterton – www.potterton.co.uk
Ideal – www.idealboilers.com
Ravenheat – www.ravenheat.co.uk/products.htm
Worcester – www.worcester-bosch.co.uk
Valiant – www.vaillant.co.uk
If this doesnt work and you're confident you
need to call us out, click here
to report a repair.
If you feel your situation is an emergency, contact the
Customer Service Centre, on: 0845 111 0000, or 0345 111
IRVINE Tenants: If you feel your situation is an emergency,
contact our Customer Services Team on: 0845 112 6600.