Extra Care, support when you need it
Riverside is a leading provider for a range of housing, care and support services to people with varying levels of need and circumstances. Our extra care housing gives older people or adults with care needs, the choice to live in their own home with dignity and access to innovative, high quality and flexible service provision. Purpose-built, our extra care housing is an alternative to conventional care homes.
You’ll have your own private accommodation, in one of our schemes which cater for couples or single people. As and when your care needs change over time, so too can our level of care and support. This means you can remain independent and have the peace of mind that our dedicated staff are on hand to provide you with the care you need.
Our schemes offer you a spacious apartment to rent or buy, with superb communal areas and facilities. And if you have friends living nearby, they too, can come and join in.
- Self-contained apartments.
- One-to-one support, with tailored support plans with dedicated staff.
- Emergency call systems.
- Communal gardens and lounges enabling socialisation with other residents.
- Laundry service.
- Lifts and wheelchair access.
- On-site care team providing your personal care.
- Social and leisure activities.
- IT facilities.