Willow Walk 17-19 Willow Walk, Cambridge, CB1 1LA
What is Willow Walk?
We are a specialist support centre for homeless people, dedicated to those who have experienced rough sleeping and long term homelessness. Our support network and accommodation provides a stable, safe and motivational atmosphere for our customers to make and sustain positive change.
- Single rooms in clusters with self-catering facilities and shared bathrooms
- Ground floor rooms with private bathrooms
- A committed staff team providing 24hr support
- Communal lounge with digital TV, Freeview, Wi-Fi and Wii games console
- Communal IT suite
- Laundry Facilities
- Social activities like Summer BBQ’s, quizzes, resident meetings and cooking workshops
- Day trips out and organised events
- Auricular Acupuncture delivered on site
- SMART recovery meetings
How it works?
If you’re interested in moving to Willow Walk you will need to be referred. We accept referrals from Jimmy’s Cambridge Assessment Centre, Street Outreach Team, Housing Advice and the Local Authority.
Getting the most out of our service
Customers are supported through the process by a dedicated staff team. We guide people to create support plans which reflect their own goals and aspiration for the future. We provide further specialist support from a Pre Tenancy Team who will guide you through your housing options and assist you to find longer term accommodation suitable for your needs.
We know everyone has their own personal goals which is why we work individually with you to find out exactly what your needs are so we can offer the right support for you.
We want you to pursue your passions – you can suggest new activities and get involved in the running of the hostel.
Why we are different?
It’s more than housing. We support you emotionally and practically, whether it be reconnecting with your family, finding work or moving you towards independence.
Tel: 01223 519400
Help us improve Riverside.org.uk
Was this information helpful?