How we help at Green Lane
Green Lane provides high quality temporary accommodation for single, homeless men in Liverpool.
We help you develop the necessary skills and confidence to move into independent living and break the cycle of homelessness.
- Self-contained bedsits with en-suite facilities; disabled access available
- Training flat with cooking facilities and a communal kitchen for personal and social cooking
- Computer area for IT skills, with staff assistance
- Private interview rooms for meetings with external support workers
- One-to-one Support Worker who will create a bespoke Support Plan with you to fit your needs, with regular meetings and reviews
- Training room for resettlement support including life skills training and advice
- Referrals to external support agencies around specific needs
How it works
Green Lane offers temporary supported accommodation to men aged 16 or over who are homeless or at serious risk of homelessness. Referrals are via Liverpool Housing Options Team or relevant homeless agencies; there is also an option to self-refer.
After a short stay, we work with local housing associations, supported housing providers and private landlords to help you move-on to suitable accommodation as part of our service. Our resettlement worker will help you to access funds for resettlement, and important things like furniture for your new accommodation, as well as helping you set up your new utilities. Importantly, we will help you attend pre-tenancy meetings if you move to independent accommodation to ensure your transition goes smoothly.
Getting the most out of our service
- We support you to identify the challenges you face and create a Support Plan as a personal pathway to help you set new goals, plan activities, and develop relationships that will increase your independence.
- We help give you the skills to move on to independent living.
- We have a Support Worker dedicated to resettlement.
Why we are different
We work with you to help address any challenges you face in life and to work towards your aspirations. We’ll consult with you to help us tailor our support services to your needs. Our aim is to empower you with the skills and confidence to move on to independent living, breaking the cycle of homelessness.
11 Green Lane, Liverpool, L13 7DT
Help us improve Riverside.org.uk
Was this information helpful?