Eastham House, Eastham Village Road, Wirral, CH62 0AF
Eastham House, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments, is situated near the village of Eastham.
Grade II listed Eastham House is set in a peaceful location and is close to great transport links. It’s just off the A41, which provides excellent access to the M53 motorway and main routes to Chester, Liverpool and Wales.
Steeped in history, Eastham House is a 17th century manor house, once owned by Sir Joseph Paxton, a head gardener at Chatsworth House. He went onto design the gardens in Birkenhead Park and the exhibition building of Crystal Palace. In 1851, he was knighted by Queen Victoria .
Set in its own woodlands, there’s a really inviting atmosphere and a great sense of community spirit at Eastham House. It offers 34 one-bedroomed, one-person apartments, for people over 55.
In the patio area you can sit out and enjoy the outdoor space or have a barbecue. At the heart of Eastham House is the communal lounge, which was once the ballroom. It’s a great place to catch up with friends or make new ones.
- Historic location.
- Grade II listed buildings.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with baths, shower cubicles or wet rooms.
- Central heating.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in the service charge).
- Large, bright communal lounge area.
- Set in woodlands and vast communal garden.
- Guest room for nominal fee.
- Secure door entry system.