Thorburn Court, Thorburn Road, New Ferry CH62 1EU
Situated in a quiet leafy area of New Ferry and just set back from the Mersey Estuary, is Thorburn Court, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments.
A range of amenities, including a Post Office, local shops and a GP surgery are about a mile away from Thorburn Court.
The accommodation offers 41 one-bedroomed, one to two person apartments, for people over 55 or who have learning disabilities. There’s a really inviting atmosphere at Thorburn Court. Many of the apartments have great views overlooking the Estuary.
At the heart of Thorburn Court is the lounge area. It is a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee. Attached to the lounge, is the peaceful library, where you can take in the view of the garden. Both the front and rear gardens have outdoor seating.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with over-bath showers or baths.
- Central heating (cost included in service charge).
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Large, bright communal lounge and library area.
- Communal gardens.
- Garden seating areas.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Smoke and heat detectors.
- Secure CCTV and fob entry system.