Buttercup Fields is an exciting new development by Riverside Home Ownership, with homes available for Shared Ownership. The development’s release of phase 4 consists of 3 two-bed homes, with shares available to buy from 25%.
Convenient local amenities
Situated in the historic market town of Shepshed, just on the outskirts of Leicestershire, Buttercup Fields offers a picturesque location that’s just a short drive from Loughborough and Leicester. But while transport links are excellent, day to day you’ll find everything you need in Shepshed itself. With its, independent shops, supermarket, library, health centres and local schools, the town has all the essentials covered.
Designed in a traditional style, the homes are in keeping with the surrounding area and are built in traditional brick.
Finished to a high standard, the homes benefit from:
- Quality kitchens with Porcelanosa ceramic tiling
- Contemporary Porcelain or Cashmere fitted kitchen units with timber or limed wood-style worktops – dependent on plot choice
- Brushed steel Zanussi oven, hob and cooker hood
- Stainless steel sink with modern tap fittings
- Integrated fridge-freezer
- Ceramic tiled bathroom, with over-bath shower and glass screen
- Quality carpet and vinyl floor coverings throughout
- Fresh white paint finishes throughout
- Chrome style internal door handles
- Economical gas central heating
- Digital heating timer and thermostat controls
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Spacious living areas
- Off road parking
- Front and rear landscaped gardens
- Fitted telephone, aerial and satellite TV points to lounge and master bedroom
Properties at Buttercup Fields are available for Shared Ownership – you buy the share you can afford and pay a discounted rent on the remainder, plus a monthly buildings insurance and service charge.
Prices start from a 25% share, up to 75%. You can buy more shares in the future, as and when it suits you, and eventually own your home outright.