Our national apprenticeship programme has been created to support young people and entry level talent into apprenticeships across Riverside
When you undertake a year-long apprenticeship with us you have the opportunity to work in a wide range of areas across the business and country. From Finance Apprentices in Liverpool to Housing Assistant Apprentices in London – we have something for everyone.
We offer lots of support and you will have the opportunity to:
- Receive a salary.
- Receive financial support for your travel expenses.
- Undertake Riverside training to support you in your new role.
- Be part of a focus group for apprentices.
- Receive support from a dedicated Learning Coach.
- Receive guidance to plan your progression into permanent positions across Riverside after your apprenticeship.
How do I get an apprenticeship with Riverside?
Find out more about our current apprenticeship vacancies here.
If you would like to discuss Riverside’s Apprenticeship Programme further, please call our Apprenticeship Project Manager, Holly Nicholson-Wrigley on 0151 295 6465.