How we help at Wycombe Projects
We offer housing and support for homeless people with complex needs including addiction, a history of offending, and with issues around mental or physical health.
We understand a secure base, alongside the right support, is really important when you’re overcoming life-changing challenges. The Wycombe Projects, which includes the Old Tea Warehouse, offers supported accommodation, as well as move-on houses, in the High Wycombe area.
You’ll find the right level of support to help you move on to independent living.
- At the Old Tea Warehouse we offer you own bedroom with shared communal kitchens and bathrooms; female-only units and disabled facilities
- IT suite, garden, on-site library, therapy suite and homeopathy clinic, community lounge
- A dedicated Support Worker and group sessions with individual support plans to fit your needs
- Training and advice from external agencies, including health advice, counselling sessions and sexual health drop-in clinics
- Signposting to support towards your recovery and to prevent relapse
How it works
If you’re a single, homeless man or woman or at serious risk of becoming homeless and are aged 18 to 65 with local connections to the area, you can be referred by the Local authority. You can also self-refer.
During your time with us, we’ll provide emotional and practical support.
Getting the most out of our service
- Our move-on properties offer a stepping stone. We’ll work with you to help you into independent living, from practical help with tenancies to working with agencies to help you maintain well-being.
- We’ll support you finding a route back into employment and encourage you to take part in work-like activities and work experience to boost skills and confidence.
- We believe in minimising social exclusion and can help you establish contact with friends, family or social groups.
Why we are different
You’re not alone. We help people who face challenges, and need tailored support.
We’re more than housing, we’ll help give you the tools and confidence to live an independent life, helping you move on positively in life.
Wycombe Projects, Old Tea Warehouse, Amersham Hill, High Wycombe, HP13 6NQ
T: 01494 753920