Rowan Court, Rothay Road, Ambleside, Cumbria, LA22 0EE
Set close to the shores of Lake Windermere, Rowan Court is a delightful retirement living scheme situated a short walk away from Ambleside town centre.
This modern accommodation is for people aged 55 and over, suitable for singles and couples.
The scheme offers a range of activities and if this is the kind of thing you are looking for, residents usually meet monthly quarterly to discuss and agree a programme of activities. in the month. Any ideas you have to try something new are welcomed.
Other features of Rowan Court include:
- Cosy central heated apartments with big bright windows and views to the communal gardens
- Brand new kitchens and bathrooms with level access showers in all apartments
- Warm and spacious, modern communal kitchen and lounge with big screen smart TV, DVD Blu-ray player, DAB radio, desk top computer, games, crafts and puzzles to enjoy.
- Lift to all floors creating level access throughout the building
- Helpline alarm and pendant system in each apartment and throughout the communal areas
- Off road car parking
- Secure door entry system controlled from your apartment
- On site laundry facilities
- Guest accommodation for family and friends
- Post, newspapers and milk orders delivered directly to your doorstep.
- Bin store for general waste and recycling
- Prescription deliveries from our local independent chemist to your door
- Gardening and window cleaning by contractor within your service charges
- 24/7 customer service line to report emergency repairs
The scheme is situated close to local transport networks and with the bus station is located in the centre of Ambleside, a few minutes’ walk from Rowan Court. Buses run regularly from here to Windermere, and Kendal, Grasmere and Keswick.