Catharine House, 134 Gosforth Lane, South Oxhey, Watford, Herts WD19 7BQ
Catharine House offers Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments situated in a quiet, residential area of South Oxhey.
A small, intimate scheme next to a local church, Catharine House is close to amenities, with nearby shops, chemists, GP practice, dentist, Post Office and library; a swimming pool is a mile and a half away.
Local buses stop right outside Catharine House with Watford town centre, nearby Northwood, and the train station, all a short bus ride away, making it within easy reach of central London and Watford.
With beautiful gardens surrounding Catharine House, our warm atmosphere will make sure you feel right at home. Catharine House offers contemporary, 15 one-bedroom apartments and one two-bedroom apartment, for one or two people, over 55. Six have direct access to the garden areas.
At the heart of Catharine House is a light and airy communal lounge. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
In the beautiful gardens, there’s a secluded patio with seating so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with walk-in showers with seats.
- Fully-fitted kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Own living room.
- Electric underfloor heating.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Light and airy communal lounge area, with small kitchen.
- Communal gardens.
- Patio seating areas.
- Wheelchair lift into garden from decking area.
- Stair lift access to first floor.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Secure, fob door entry system.