Christchurch Lodge, 2b Chalk Lane, Cockfosters, Herts EN4 9HS
In a quiet, residential side road in Cockfosters is Christchurch Lodge, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments.
Next to a beautiful church and cricket pitch, Christchurch Lodge is close to local shops, chemists, a GP practice, coffee shops and restaurants, all within a short walking distance.
With just a few minutes’ drive to the M25, and the Underground a five-minute walk away, you can access central London within 40 minutes.
Spread over three floors, our warm, friendly atmosphere will make sure you feel right at home. Christchurch Lodge offers five studio apartments, 15 one-bedroom apartments and one two-bedroom apartment for one or two people, over 55.
At the heart of Christchurch Lodge is a modern and attractive lounge and additional sun lounge. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
With large, sheltered, beautiful gardens and greenhouse, there’s a secluded patio with seating so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with walk-in showers or wet rooms.
- Well-appointed kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Gas central heating.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Modern and attractive communal lounge, with sun lounge and kitchen.
- Communal gardens.
- Patio seating areas.
- Lift access to all floors.
- Secure, fob door entry system.