Alfred Stocks, 1 Turner Close, Liverpool L8 9ZD
Close to the vibrant areas of Toxteth and Dingle is Alfred Stocks Court, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments.
A vast range of amenities are near to Alfred Stocks Court, including parks and excellent neighbourhood shops, such as a florist, supermarkets plus general and food stores. There’s a medical centre a few minutes’ walk away.
It’s just a short bus ride to Liverpool City Centre. The regular service makes it really convenient to visit your favourite high street shops.
Our friendly atmosphere at Alfred Stocks Court is sure to make you feel right at home. Alfred Stocks Court offers private apartments for people over 55. The 29 one-bedroomed apartments are suitable for one or two people.
In the large, well maintained gardens, there’s a patio area and outdoor seating; so you can enjoy the outdoor space. Alfred Stocks Court has three lounge areas, these are great places to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with shower cubicles or baths.
- Good sized lounge.
- Gas central heating.
- Digital TV aerial points in each apartment.
- Smoke detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities.
- Three bright communal lounge areas.
- Private communal gardens.
- Garden seating areas.
- External and communal area CCTV monitoring
Help us improve Riverside.org.uk
Was this information helpful?