Fountains Court, Stanley Road, Kirkdale, Liverpool L4 1YA
Situated in the area of Kirkdale are Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments, Fountains Court.
On the edges of the vibrant areas of Kirkdale, Vauxhall and Walton, Fountains Court is close to a vast range of amenities and shops, including a Post Office, GP surgery, chemist and local community centre – are all within easy walking distance.
Bootle Strand shopping centre is just a five minute bus ride away, while there are excellent bus and rail links to Liverpool City Centre and Southport.
Fountains Court is warm and welcoming. It offers private apartments in residential surroundings, for people over 55. The nine two-bedroomed apartments for one or two people, and 21 one-bedroomed apartments – suitable for one person, are set in lush gardens.
At the heart of Fountains Court is the lounge area, which boasts great views of the gardens. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee. Through the patio doors of the communal lounge, you can reach the private, enclosed garden. Here you find a brick built barbecue, a gazebo, a greenhouse and a shed. There’s canopied outdoor seating, so you can enjoy the view no matter what the weather.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Communal areas recently redecorated.
- Bathrooms with shower cubicles, baths or over-bath shower.
- Gas central heating.
- Smoke detectors in all areas.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Lifts to all floors.
- Large, bright communal lounge area.
- Private communal gardens.
- Garden seating areas.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- External and communal area CCTV monitoring.
- Secure fob entry system.
Help us improve Riverside.org.uk
Was this information helpful?