Joseph Williams Mews, 2 Braehurst Way, Belle Vale L25 2NB
Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments, Joseph Williams Mews, are situated in the vibrant area of Belle Vale.
Set in the heart of the local community, Joseph Williams Mews is within easy reach of amenities and shops, including a large shopping centre, with a vast selection of shops. The nearby health centre is within walking distance.
If you want to travel further afield, Joseph Williams Mews is well connected to Liverpool City Centre. The regular bus services into town will drop you close to your favourite shops.
Joseph Williams Mews offers contemporary living in private apartments, for people over 55. Ground floor apartments have garden access with patios, while the majority of first and second floor apartments have balconies with great views across the landscaped gardens.
At the heart of Joseph Williams Mews is the fabulous lounge area, which boasts great views of the private garden. With floor to ceiling windows, it’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
There’s a community café, where you can purchase meals to eat in or take away, or even buy fresh ingredients to make a nutritious meal at home.
- Open plan layout.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Contemporary kitchen units.
- Modern bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Under floor heating, with individual temperature controls in each room.
- Smoke and heat detectors in each apartment.
- Communal satellite TV connections.
- On-site laundry facilities.
- Lifts to all floors.
- Light communal lounge area.
- Private communal gardens.
- State-of-the art entry system.
- External and communal area CCTV monitoring.