Belmont Street, Walker, Newcastle-upon-Tyne NE6 3SN
Situated in a vibrant, multi-cultural suburb of Walker is Belmont Street, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments.
With a variety of amenities in walking distance including local shops, places of worship, GP surgery, chemist, Post Office and cash point, there is also easy access to bus routes to Newcastle city centre, just 20 minutes away.
Spread over two floors, our friendly atmosphere will make sure you feel at home. Belmont Street offers eight one-bedroom ground floor flats with patio doors leading to the garden, and eight one-bedroom first floor apartments, suitable for one or two people over 55.
At the rear of Belmont Street is a large private communal garden. It’s a great place to meet with friends or simply enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Unfurnished apartments; residents to supply own white goods and furniture.
- Bathrooms with baths, some with showers.
- Gas central heating.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- Communal gardens.
- Secure, individual front door entry.