Carlile House, Cookson Street, Newcastle-upon-Tyne NE4 6PE
Set in a vibrant, multi-cultural area in Newcastle is Carlile House, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments.
There are a range of amenities within walking distance, including local shops, a GP surgery, chemist, Post Office, cash point and Baptist church. With easy access to bus routes, Newcastle city centre is just a 10 minute bus journey away.
Spread over three floors, our warm, comfortable atmosphere will make sure you feel right at home. Carlile House offers a range of accommodation for people over 55. It features a 3 bedroom house, as well as a number of studio and one bedroom apartments.
At the heart of Carlile House is a communal residents’ lounge. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
It features a large, private communal garden so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with easy access walk-in showers.
- Unfurnished apartments; residents to supply own white goods and furniture.
- Gas central heating, included in service charge.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Communal lounge, for coffee mornings and activities.
- Pool table and darts board.
- Large private communal garden.
- Secure, fob door entry system.