Jack Common House, 2 Mundella Terrace, Heaton, Newcastle-upon-Tyne NE6 5HZ
Jack Common House is located in the vibrant suburb of Heaton, near Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
Close to local shops, a five minute walk away, are restaurants, cafes and coffee shops, with a local park nearby. It has all the amenities you need with supermarkets, cashpoints, a GP surgery, local dentists, vets and local retail stores.
There are frequent and numerous bus services to the local town centre, with Newcastle city centre a 10 minute bus ride away, where you’ll find a major railway station for links further afield.
Built in 1994, Jack Common House is modern with a warm, safe friendly feeling to make you feel right at home. A three storey building with lift, it offers 30 one-bedroom and one two-bedroom apartments, for people over 55.
At the heart of Jack Common House is a communal lounge, with settees, chairs, coffee table and large TV. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
At the front of the property is a small garden, so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Free to decorate to taste.
- Bathrooms with a mixture of baths/showers.
- Fully-fitted kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Electric central heating.
- Smoke / heat detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities, included in service charge.
- Comfortable communal lounge area.
- Communal garden.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Secure, fob door entry system.