Willow Brook, Spout Lane, Washington, NE37 2AG (For sat navs use NE37 2AA)
This stunning extra care housing development opened its doors in June 2016. Located near to the centre of Washington, Willow Brook is a modern place to live for the over 55s with care needs.
The centre is a modern, safe and vibrant place to live for the over 55s, with care delivered by staff on-site as part of individual packages.
- Welcoming reception
- Restaurant for customers and guests
- Hair salon and wellbeing suite
- Beautiful dementia friendly design
- Lovely landscaped gardens
- One and two bedroom apartments
Each of our apartments are adaptable depending on people’s needs, and consist of living/dining area, fitted kitchen, oven and hob, adaptable walk-in shower and one or two bedrooms.
To be considered for an extra care apartment you will need to:
- Be aged 55 or over
- Be assessed as having a formal care need
- Ordinarily reside in Sunderland and meet the local connection criteria as set out by Sunderland Council Housing
For more information about Willow Brook and our extra care services please contact us on 0345 155 9039 or email: [email protected].