Springboard – a partnership between supported housing providers, Riverside, Your Housing Group and Jigsaw Support for people experiencing homelessness.
Railway Road Project, 63 Findlay Street, Leigh, WN7 4EQ
Springboard is a partnership between three experienced housing providers, Your Housing Ltd, Riverside and Jigsaw Support, each bringing a history of delivering high quality housing related support within Wigan & Leigh.
We offer a wide range of property types, totalling 230 units of quality, fully furnished, safe and secure accommodation across Wigan & Leigh, and the service is for homeless adults aged 16+ as well as families.
At Springboard we recognise that many of our residents will present with complex and multiple support needs, requiring compassion, understanding and a non-judgemental approach, which are aligned across our service.
Our residents are at the heart of everything we do and every resident of Springboard will have the opportunity to be involved in shaping their service, coproducing paperwork, systems and interventions alongside Springboard staff and stakeholders.
Our teams will support customers through:
- Person centred support plan for every customer that includes input from agencies, friends/family involved in the individuals support network
- Support accessing welfare benefits
- Support accessing and coordinating health services
- Support accessing training, voluntary & paid employment
- In reach opportunities from local specialist services
- Informal learning and social opportunities
- Community involvement initiatives
- Access to interpreters if required
Scheme based accommodation will either have staff on site 24 hours a day or be staffed 9am-5pm. All customers will be allocated a support worker who will make pre-arranged visits to offer support and advice.
The main outcome of our service is to ensure our customers successfully move-on to independent living. Support workers offer help and advice to build the necessary skills to live independently.
Referrals and risk assessments are submitted via [email protected]
An assessment for suitability will then be arranged for consideration for accommodation.