De La Salle House, 147 Fulford Rd, York YO10 4HG
De La Salle House offers Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments in a vibrant, residential suburb of York.
Situated on a main road, De La Salle House is still quiet and tranquil, and benefits from nearby amenities including shops, cash points, a Post Office, hairdressers and large supermarket. A designer shopping outlet is a short bus ride away, and chemists and GP surgeries are within easy reach. The City of York also features many historic and tourism attractions, as well as a bustling shopping centre.
As well as a local bus service, York station offers a major transport hub with connections across the UK.
Warm and serene, De La Salle House will make you feel right at home. A combination of the old and new, the old house is listed and was built in the 1800s, with airy high ceilings and a sweeping staircase; the newer section built in the 1980s is modern with clean lines. It offers one two-bedroom, two one-bedroom and a number of studio apartments, for single occupancy for people, over 60.
At the heart of De La Salle House is a contemporary, newly refurbished residents’ lounge, with a small kitchenette to prepare snacks and drinks. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
A large garden features a lawn and mature flower beds, with tables, chairs and a gazebo, so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Benefitting from a recent redecoration.
- Bathrooms upgraded to wetrooms.
- Fully-fitted kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Central heating.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities.
- Modern and comfortable communal lounge area, with kitchenette.
- Communal gardens and gazebo.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Secure, fob door entry system.