Citizens Advice Liverpool is distributing up to £1,400,000 of Household Support Fund on behalf of Liverpool City Council to those in need as we enter the autumn.
To be eligible for the fund, clients must be:
- Aged 65 or over
- In receipt of any kind of income support/ benefits (including state pension).
- Living in the Liverpool Local Authority Area
This support is also available to those with No Recourse to Public Funds.
Payments of up to £250 are available.
In exceptional circumstances, payments of up to £500 can be available. Please detail need for this in the comments section of the referral form.
Information we need from you:
- Who is the client’s utility provider?
- What is the client’s utility provider account number?
- Is the client on a pre-payment bill or a credit meter?
- What value of payment is required?
- Confirmation the named client being referred is also the utility bill payer.
If customers are interested in the applying please contact us and ask for a referral through to the Affordable Warmth team stating you need assistance with CAB Liverpool fuel funding.
Read more information on the fuel fund here: www.citizensadviceliverpool.org.uk/fuel-support