How we help at The Boundaries
The Boundaries offers short-term supported living for people of all ages with severe or enduring mental health issues in Romford, Essex.
Our aim is to provide support to enable you to develop the skills and confidence to move-on to lower supported housing projects and, where possible, independent living.
- Bedrooms, with communal bathrooms and domestic laundry facilities, as well as a self-contained training flat
- Staff team on hand with 24-hour support
- Practical support in daily living skills with a needs and risk assessment
- A dedicated key worker who will develop a support plan and hold regular meetings
How it works
The Boundaries offers short term supported living , after which you’ll move on to more independent accommodation, with resettlement support.
You will be aged 18-64, and must have a diagnosis of an enduring mental health issue.
All referrals are from the Local Authority.
Getting the most out of our service
- You’ll have access to external agencies in the community, such as MIND, to help support and empower you.
- You’ll be given the support and tools to help build your independence within the local community.
- You’ll receive support on tenancy management, debt and daily living skills to help you transition to independent living, or into appropriate long-term supported housing.
Why we are different
Our mission is ‘Transforming Lives, Revitalising Neighbourhoods’. We aim to support you to move on to independent living with stronger support networks in your community, or lower supported housing. Our aim is to enable and empower you to move on positively in life.
T: 01708 734826
The Boundaries, 232/234 South Street, Romford, Essex, RM1 2AD