Alexandra Court, 20/28 Princes Road, Liverpool L8 1TH
In the vibrant multi-cultural area of Toxteth, and only one mile from Liverpool City Centre, is the Grade II listed Riverside’s Retirement Living accommodation, Alexandra Court.
Alexandra Court is close to a vast range of amenities, including excellent neighbourhood shops and eateries, and the fabulous Princes and Sefton parks. A GP surgery and pharmacy are a short walk away.
The bus stop, from where you can catch the bus taking you to town to visit your favourite shops and the city’s cultural gems, is virtually on your doorstep.
Our friendly atmosphere at Alexandra Court is sure to make you feel right at home. It offers 27 one-bedroomed apartments, one two-bedroom apartment and one three-bedroom apartment for people over 55.
To the rear of the Alexandra Court are the private gardens, where there’s seating, so you can enjoy the outdoor space. Alexandra Court’s lounge area is a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with shower cubicles or baths.
- Good sized lounge.
- Central heating (cost included in service charge).
- Smoke detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Large, bright communal lounge area.
- Private communal gardens.
- Garden seating areas.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Secure, CCTV front door entry system.