Boxdale Court, 60 Boxdale Road, Mossley Hill Liverpool L18 5EW
Set in the quiet, leafy suburb of Mossley Hill is Boxdale Court, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments.
Boxdale Court is close to a vast range of amenities, including excellent neighbourhood shops and eateries. Doctors’ surgeries, chemists, banks and cash points are nearby.
You can easily reach Liverpool City Centre via the regular bus services which pass close to Boxdale Court, so it’s convenient to visit your favourite high street shops.
Our friendly atmosphere at Boxdale Court is sure to make you feel right at home. Boxdale Court, offers 28 one-bedroomed apartments, suitable for one or two persons, for people over 55.
At the heart of Boxdale Court is the lounge area, which is a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee. In the large rear, landscaped gardens there’s a patio area with seating; so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Modern kitchen.
- Bathrooms with shower cubicles or baths.
- Gas central heating.
- Digital TV connections in each apartment.
- Smoke detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Lifts to all floors.
- Large, bright communal lounge area.
- Private gardens.
- Garden seating areas.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- External and communal area CCTV monitoring.
- Secure, fob door entry system.
Help us improve Riverside.org.uk
Was this information helpful?