Cathedral Court, 1-2 Gambier Terrace, Liverpool L1 7BW
Cathedral Court, part of Riverside’s Retirement Living portfolio, is on the doorstep of Liverpool’s vibrant cultural Georgian quarter.
Cathedral Court boasts a beautiful Georgian frontage. From the front of Cathedral Court there are magnificent views of Liverpool’s Anglican Cathedral.
It’s is close to a vast range of amenities, including local shops, excellent restaurants and theatres in the nearby Hope Street area. Banks and cash points are a short walk away. GP and dentist surgeries are accessible by a short bus ride or a ten-minute walk.
Cathedral Court is within 20 minutes walking distance of Liverpool City Centre, so you can visit your favourite high street shops as often as you want. Don’t feel like walking into town? There are several bus routes with bus stops close to Cathedral Court.
There’s a real homely feel to Cathedral Court. Spread over several floors, Cathedral Court offers 31 one-bedroomed apartments for one or two people plus one studio apartment, for people over 55.
Cathedral Court’s rear gardens have seating, so you can enjoy the outdoor space. The roof terrace has amazing views over the cityscape. At the heart of Cathedral Court is the lounge area, which is a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Central heating (cost included in service charge).
- Smoke detectors and heat in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Lifts to most floors.
- Handy repair and maintenance service.
- Large, bright communal lounge area.
- Private communal gardens.
- Garden seating areas.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Secure, fob entry system, with intercom.