Hamlet Court, 51 Aigburth Road, Aigburth Liverpool L17 4LU
Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments, Hamlet Court, are set in the suburb of Aigburth.
Set in a quiet, leafy green area Hamlet Court is just around the corner from the vibrant Lark Lane and the vast range of amenities this offers. This includes excellent neighbourhood shops, bars and restaurants.
The fabulous Sefton Park is a five minute walk away and it’s just a ten minute walk to Otterspool promenade. GP and dentist surgeries are close by.
It’s within in easy reach of Liverpool City Centre, as Hamlet Court is well served by several bus routes and the nearby St. Michael’s station, so it’s really convenient to visit your favourite high street shops. Speke retail Park is also accessible by bus.
The friendly atmosphere at Hamlet Court is sure to make you feel right at home. It offers two two-bedroomed and two one-bedroomed apartments for one or two people plus 16 single–person, one-bedroomed apartments, for people over 55.
There’s a patio area with seating; so you can enjoy the outdoor space. At the heart of Hamlet Court is the lounge area, which is a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with shower cubicles or baths.
- Electric storage heaters.
- Smoke detectors in communal area and each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Lifts to all floors.
- Bright communal lounge area.
- Communal gardens.
- Garden seating areas.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night
- CCTV monitoring and secure, fob entry system.
Help us improve Riverside.org.uk
Was this information helpful?