Liberton Court, St Domingo Grove, Everton, Liverpool L5 6SL
Close to the suburbs of Everton and Anfield, the private apartments at Liberton Court are set in leafy gardens.
A vast range of amenities are near to Liberton Court, including a local community centre offering a wide range of leisure and educational activities. GP and dental surgeries are a short walk away.
By bus you can visit the bustling area of Breck Road, where you’ll find supermarkets and excellent neighbourhood shops. Within easy reach of Liverpool City Centre via several bus routes, it’s really convenient to visit your favourite high street shops.
The friendly atmosphere at Liberton Court is sure to make you feel right at home. Spread over four floors, Liberton Court offers 35 one-bedroomed plus one two-bedroomed, one or two person apartments, for people over 55.
You can enjoy watching the local wildlife such as hedgehogs and squirrels which wander the fabulous gardens at Liberton Court. At the heart of Liberton Court is the lounge area, which is a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Recently installed kitchen units.
- Bathrooms with shower cubicles or baths.
- Good sized lounge, space to fit a dining table.
- Gas central heating (cost included in service charge).
- Smoke detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Lifts to all floors.
- Large, bright communal lounge area.
- Private communal gardens.
- Garden seating areas.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- External and communal area CCTV monitoring.
- Secure, fob door-entry system.
Help us improve Riverside.org.uk
Was this information helpful?