Linnet Court, 11/11a Linnet Lane, Aigburth, Liverpool L17 3BE
The Retirement Living apartments of Riverside’s Linnet Court are set in the leafy, yet vibrant suburb of Aigburth.
Linnet Court is close to both Sefton and Princes Parks, plus the vast array of amenities found around Lark Lane. This includes excellent neighbourhood shops and eateries. A medical centre, a Post Office and supermarkets are nearby. It’s only short walk to the local shopping centre. The frequent bus service means Linnet Court is within in easy reach of Liverpool City Centre, so you can easily visit your favourite high street shops.
The friendly atmosphere at Linnet Court is sure to make you feel right at home. There are 29 private one-bedroomed apartments for one or two people, over 55. Communal gardens surround the property. There’s a patio area and seating for you to enjoy the outdoor space.
At the heart of Linnet Court is the lounge area, which is a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee. We’ll support you to live life to the full, so you can keep active and be involved in the local community if you want to. You can concentrate on enjoying that extra feeling of freedom.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with shower cubicles or baths.
- Gas central heating (cost included in service charge).
- Smoke detectors in each apartment and communal areas.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Communal lounge area.
- Private, communal gardens.
- Garden seating areas.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- External and communal area CCTV monitoring.
- Digital TV aerial point in each apartment.
- Secure, fob door-entry system.
Help us improve Riverside.org.uk
Was this information helpful?