Princes Gate House, 120 Kingsley Road, Toxteth, Liverpool L8 2XY
At Riverside’s Retirement Living accommodation, Princes Gate House, you are very close to both Princes Park and Sefton Park.
Princes Gate House’s private apartments are set in leafy gardens and are very close to lots of amenities. The local community centre and GP surgeries are nearby. Princes Gate House is just a short bus ride away from Liverpool City Centre, so it’s really convenient to visit your favourite high street shops.
There’s a really inviting atmosphere at Princes Gate House. Spread over four floors, Princes Gate House offers 11 one-bedroomed apartments for one or two people and 24 single person, one-bedroomed apartments, for people over 55.
There’s gardens with outdoor seating, so you can enjoy the outdoor space. At the heart of Princes Gate House is the top-floor sun lounge and balcony. They are great places to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
- Decorate to your own taste
- Modern kitchen units
- Bathrooms with walk-in showers or baths
- Gas central heating.
- Smoke detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Lifts to all floors.
- Large, bright communal lounge areas.
- Private communal gardens.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Front door CCTV monitoring.
- Secure, fob entry system.
Help us improve Riverside.org.uk
Was this information helpful?