Sefton House, Church Avenue, Aintree, Liverpool L9 4SG
Near the quiet suburb of Aintree are Riverside’s Retirement Living private apartments, Sefton House.
Sefton House is close to an array of amenities, including neighbourhood shops, a GP surgery, cash points, a pharmacy and good restaurants. The famous Aintree Racecourse is within walking distance. Walton Vale and a retail park are just short bus rides away.
Set in landscaped gardens, Sefton House offers, two one-bedroomed apartments for two people, plus 17 one-bedroomed apartments suitable for one person; for people over 55.
The warm and welcoming atmosphere at Sefton House is sure to make you feel right at home. The garden has plenty of outdoor seating, a pagoda and barbecue. At the heart of Sefton House is the lounge area, which is a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Recently refurbished communal lounge.
- Bathrooms with shower cubicles or baths.
- Gas central heating.
- Smoke and heat detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Large, bright communal lounge area.
- Private communal gardens.
- Garden seating areas.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Secure CCTV entry system.