Stephenson Court, Ivatt Way, Edge Hill, Liverpool L7 5QZ
Near the suburbs of Edge Hill and Wavertree are Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments, Stephenson Court.
Stephenson Court is close to a vast range of amenities, including a fabulous park, a bingo hall, cash points and a couple of supermarkets. A brand new medical centre is within easy walking distance.
Close to Edge Hill train station and within in easy reach of bus routes to Liverpool City Centre, it’s really convenient to visit your favourite high street shops.
The friendly atmosphere at Stephenson Court is sure to make you feel right at home. Stephenson Court, offers 40 one-bedroomed private apartments for one or two persons, for people over 55. Spread over three floors, each apartment has patio doors leading to the garden or balcony.
In the large, well-stocked garden there’s plenty of seating, so you can enjoy the outdoors. At the heart of Stephenson Court is the lounge area, which is a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
- Modern kitchen units.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with shower cubicles or baths.
- Good sized lounge, space to fit a dining table.
- Gas central heating (cost included in service charge).
- Smoke detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Large, bright communal lounge area.
- Large, communal private gardens.
- Garden seating areas.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- External area CCTV monitoring.
- State-of-the art fob entry system.
Help us improve Riverside.org.uk
Was this information helpful?