How we help at Acre Lane
Based in Brixton, we offer supported housing for those who are homeless or at risk of homelessness and who are experiencing severe and enduring mental ill health.
Acre lane offers a comfortable and stress-free living space much like your own home; we help you develop independent living skills.
- Accommodation on male and female floors with shared facilities; refurbed modern bathrooms and shower rooms
- 24-hour support
- Your own bespoke Keyworker and a highly motivated team of Support Workers who work with professional partners and organisations
- Access to an employment support programme and training and apprenticeship roles
- Assistance in developing independence to manage any medication
- Pre-tenancy training and resettlement support
- Life skills, including Cooking on a Budget
How it works
We work with adults (aged 18 and over) experiencing severe and enduring mental health problems. To be considered for a place at Acre Lane a referral must first be made to Lambeth’s Support Needs and Placement Team (SNAP) who will then forward those details to us. We try and work closely with stakeholders to ensure each referral to us has the best chance of a successful offer – both accommodation and support.
Getting the most out of our service
- We’ll work with partnering organisations to find suitable move-on accommodation with resettlement support
- Our experienced team offer in-house courses designed to build confidence and resilience
- We operate an open door policy to those who wish to come back to Acre Lane for further support
Why we are different
Acre Lane has uniquely been remodelled and designed in a way so that the space has a positive impact, creating a sense of pride in a homely, friendly environment. We go beyond housing. You’ll be encouraged to fulfil your ambitions, and to become more resilient and empowered in your life.
T: 0207 326 4703
46 Acre Lane, Brixton, SW2 5SP