Cliff House, Marske-by-the Sea, Redcar TS11 7NF
Cliff House, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments, features surrounding views of the sea and Saltburn Cliffs.
An end of terrace, Cliff House is close to amenities. Marske-by-the-Sea features a quaint shopping district, with chemists, takeaways, cafes, and supermarkets within walking distance.
It’s just five minutes to the local train station for access to major travel routes. A bus service stops a short distance away, with short bus rides to neighbouring Redcar, Saltburn and Whitby.
Built in the 1800s as a holiday home, Cliff House has a warm and homely atmosphere. It features 19 one-bedroom, one two-bedroom, and four studio apartments for people over 55.
At the heart of Cliff House are two communal lounges, both recently decorated, for a comfortable place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee. It also has a kitchen and dining area for functions.
With large, extensive, beautiful gardens, you can get involved in gardening, or there are seating areas at various locations surrounding Cliff House to simply enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with walk-in shower.
- Well-appointed kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Gas central heating provided within service charge.
- Smoke / heat detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities.
- Two communal lounges, with kitchen and dining space.
- Communal gardens with outdoor seating areas.
- Guest room available.
- Sea views.
- Lower floor studio apartments lead to own patio area.
- TV aerials; Wi-Fi to be sourced by residents.
- Secure, fob door entry system.