Rowntree Clifford Close, Liddon Road, Plaistow E13 8AB
Rowntree Clifford Close offers Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments, situated in a quiet, residential road in Plaistow.
Rowntree Clifford Close benefits from being in a vibrant, cosmopolitan area close to shops, chemists, banks, GP surgeries, coffee shops, cafes and restaurants, with leisure activities all on its doorstep.
There’s a range of local bus services to areas across east London, with train stations and the London Underground within half a mile away for easy access into central London.
Large, modern and airy, you’ll feel right at home at Rowntree Clifford Close. With lift access to all floors and wide corridors for easy access, it offers 31 studio apartments, 13 one-bedroom and two two-bed apartments suitable for one or two people, over 55.
At the heart of Rowntree Clifford Close is a large, airy and stylish lounge with a separate kitchen. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
There is a large garden at the rear of the property with raised beds, a greenhouse, patio, and seating areas so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with walk-in showers.
- Own living room in one and two-bedroomed flats
- Modern fully-appointed kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Electric storage heaters.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- On-site large laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Computer room.
- Light and airy communal lounge area, with small kitchen.
- Communal gardens with greenhouse.
- Patio seating areas.
- Therapy room on-site for massages, reflexology etc.
- Lift access to all floors.
- Double guest bedroom available, nominal charge per night.
- Secure, fob door entry system.