Charlton Court, Longlover Lane, Pellon, Halifax HX2 0EX
Charlton Court offers Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments in the friendly community of Pellon Lane near Halifax.
Adjacent to Charlton Court in this safe, residential area is a church which offers luncheon club facilities.
A short walk away are local convenience stores, major supermarkets and a large retail park. There is a choice of GP surgeries and chemists, as well as a newsagent, Post Office, fish and chip shop, and bowling and social club.
Buses to Halifax are frequent with a stop just outside the front entrance of Charlton Court. Halifax has both a train and bus station for travelling further afield.
Situated across three blocks, with stair lifts and access to the communal garden, Charlton Court has a warm, homely atmosphere and is of a modern style. Built in the 1980s, Charlton Court offers 16 apartments suitable for one or two people, and three single occupancy apartments for people over 55.
Charlton Court offers independent living but with the reassurance of having 24/7 helpline support accessed by pendants and pull cords fitted in all our homes. On-site staff are also available through the week to provide help and advice around property or support issues.
At the heart of Charlton Court is a conservatory. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee. The communal, maintained garden wraps around the scheme, with benches and tables, so you can sit and relax and enjoy the outdoor space.
Those who live at Charlton Court take great pride in helping to look after the gardens.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with walk-in showers and adaptations if required.
- High-spec, fully-fitted kitchens; residents to supply own white goods.
- Electric storage heaters, included in service charge.
- Smoke / heat detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Private communal gardens with garden furniture.
- Conservatory for socialising.
- TV aerials.
- Secure, fob door entry system.