John Penry House, 1 Marlborough Grove, London SE1 5JS.
John Penry House is located in the vibrant, urban location of Old Kent Road.
Just a minute away from the high street, you’ll find all the amenities you need including banks, shops and a nearby train station with excellent transport links across London.
Built in 1980, John Penry House is a well-maintained apartment block where you will feel right at home. It offers 18 one-bedroom apartments suitable for single people, over 55.
There is a small garden at the back of the property so that you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Own bathrooms with easy-access shower.
- Own kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Own living room.
- Central heating as part of the service charge.
- Smoke / heat detectors in each apartment.
- TV sockets in each apartment
- Communal garden.
- Secure, fob door entry system.