The Riverside Group Procurement Department is responsible for best practice procurement of all goods, services and works on behalf of the group. The department ensures procurement activity is conducted with integrity, honesty, impartiality and in a competitive manner that complies with all relevant EU and UK legislation governing the sector.
Categories of expenditure including but not limited to, all business services, consultancy, IT and asset related goods and services.
All significant future requirements and contract opportunities will be advertised and procured via our e-procurement portal, RiverSource.
The site enables you to:
- View current and future tendering opportunities
- Self-register as a prospective supplier
- Maintain your own profile information
- Obtain tender documents electronically
- Submit tender documents electronically
- View your own historical records
Please register on the website to look for opportunities now.