The Riverside Group Procurement Department is responsible for best practice procurement of all goods, services and works on behalf of the group. The department ensures procurement activity is conducted with integrity, honesty, impartiality and in a competitive manner that complies with all relevant EU and UK legislation governing the sector.
Categories of expenditure including but not limited to, all business services, consultancy, IT and asset related goods and services.
Riverside advertise our opportunities on The Chest, an electronic tendering procurement portal used by a range of Local Authorities, and other housing associations.
The site enables you to:
- View current and future tendering opportunities
- Self-register as a prospective supplier
- Maintain your own profile information
- Obtain tender documents electronically
- Submit tender documents electronically
- View your own historical records
If you would like to receive alerts when opportunities are advertised, please register on the website. Registration is free and you will also be able to view opportunities from other North West organisations