Riverside is a group of complementary businesses driven by a clear social purpose, with a charitable housing association at its core.
Established nearly 90 years ago, we have grown to become a major provider of affordable housing, care and support services in England and Scotland, with almost 56,000 homes in management. Operating at scale across over 160 local authorities, our vision is to transform the lives of the 90,000+ people we house and revitalise the neighbourhoods in which they live.
We transform lives by providing well maintained, good quality affordable housing whilst creating opportunities to increase household income through our programmes of employment, affordable warmth and money advice. Through our housing, care and support services we enable people facing a wide variety of challenging circumstances to lead more resilient and independent lives. We revitalise neighbourhoods by building new homes, creating and maintaining green spaces and bringing people together through our community engagement programmes.
Riverside is a values-driven organisation, with a strong sense of social responsibility and a firm line in accountability to our customers.
- affordable homes to rent for singles, couples and families
- care and support for older people, those at risk of homelessness and other people facing significant challenges in life
- affordable homes for sale for shared owners and leaseholders
- market homes for sale to generate profits for our social purpose core business (through commercial subsidiaries and joint ventures)
- extra services to help sustain tenancies including money advice, employment support and affordable warmth advice.