Riverside are pleased to offer for rent a 1 bedroom first floor flat in Birkenhead, suitable for a single person. aged 55 or over
Grangewood Court is close to a vast range of amenities, including supermarkets and banks. Plus there’s easy access to the train station. Nearby is the local library and a GP surgery is just opposite Grangewood Court.
There’s a really inviting atmosphere at Grangewood Court. It offers 15 one-bedroomed, one-person apartments, for people over 55.
At the heart of Grangewood Court is the communal lounge, which is a great place to catch up with friends or make new ones.
- Fully decorated flat
- Newly refurbished bathroom with a step in shower
- Gas central heating.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in the service charge).
- Communal lounge area.
- Small, communal garden.
- Secure, fob entry system.
No deposit is required however we will require one weeks rent in advance of your tenancy starting. The weekly rent charge is £161.28 and includes rent and service charges.
When you join us, you’ll become a customer of one of the biggest and most secure Housing Associations in the country. With excellent online services which allow you to report issues on your smartphone or other device in just a few clicks and a 24/7 Customer Service Centre which is open 365 days a year, we’ll ensure you’re always looked after and always have somewhere to turn for support. As well as looking after your property and carrying out repairs, we also offer a range of enhanced services from money advice to employment and training support. Visit www.riverside.org.uk for more information about us.
- We will allocate this property on a first come first served basis. If your expression of interest is successful, we will contact you and ask you to provide more details about you/your household as part of the allocation process.
- Your application will be assessed and you will be informed of the outcome. If approved, a member of the team will be in contact to make the necessary arrangements for you to view the property.
- Due to Covid 19 we are taking all the necessary safety precautions to limit risk with all of our viewings, as a minimum you will be required to wear a mask, and we ask only the applicant/s to attend the property. However this is not limited, and as such a member of the team may discuss more specific safety need’s relating to individual property’s/access points when arranging the time and date for you to view.
- On completion of sign up, a month’s rent free will be applied if you are self funding, or a Love To Shop voucher for £200 if you are on benefits
- Applicants over 55 years old
- No pets allowed