Victoria House Floating Support Service offers support and help to people who are or have suffered domestic abuse issues, within their own home.
How we can help:
- Support people who have or are still suffering from domestic abuse. And want to live a violence free life.
- Support people to maintain their tenancy or acquire a tenancy
- Support people to stay safe and integrate into the community
- Assess the person’s needs and ensure a comprehensive support plan is in place.
- Work with a couple if they wish to stay in a relationship (the perpetrator must be on a perpetrator programme)
- A risk assessment will be completed for each referral made to this service to ensure we can offer the best support required. After completing the risk assessment the risk is too high to provide support in the persons own home we may be able to offer support outside the home
- Who we can help Referrals will be accepted from various agencies such as Police, Social Care, Refuge, GP’s, Schools and Self-Referrals will also be accepted. Criteria for applications:
- Single people / couples / families / single parents Men or Women
- Minimum age of 16 years.
- Have suffered, are at risk of or are suffering from domestic abuse
- If supporting in the home where the perpetrator is present a recognised programme must be undertaken i.e. IDAP
If you would like to find details on how to apply, who to contact for a referral or would like more information, please contact us.
Tel: 01302 883599
Email: [email protected].