Customer feedback

At Riverside, our customers are at the heart of what we do and we are committed to delivering a high-quality service. It’s important to tell us when things go right or when they go wrong so we can continue to improve our service.

How to make a complaint

Just fill in the online complaints form on the make a complaint page and we’ll be in touch to discuss the complaint and what we will do.

Things to consider before logging a complaint:

  • If you are reporting anti-social behaviour, please complete the anti-social behaviour form.
  • If you are reporting a repair for the first time, this can be logged through My Riverside.
  • Let us know who you are, we want to work with you to find a solution and won’t be able to anonymously.
  • Complaints need to be received within six months of the event occurrence

What to do when you’re unhappy with the service you’ve received
Things go wrong from time to time and by telling us what’s gone wrong, we can help put things right for you. Your feedback will help us improve our service to you.

What is Riverside’s Complaints Process?
When you complain to us, we will try to resolve the problem when we first contact you and agree with you what will happen next. We aim to provide a response within five working days. We understand that all complaints are different and will always agree any new timescales. We refer to this as our Frontline Resolution-Stage 1 complaint. If you are not happy with the resolution provided at this stage, you can contact us to ask us to escalate your complaint for review. This is referred to as a Review-Stage 2 complaint. At this point, you can let us know why you feel the issue is unresolved and what you think should have been done to resolve it. Further investigation and review will take place and we aim to do this and provide a final resolution within 10 days.

What if I’m unhappy with the outcome?
If you still feel that your complaint remains unresolved with Riverside, you can take your complaint to a recognised tenant complaints panel, your local councillor or a designated person this could be an MP.  You can also refer your complaint to the Housing Ombudsman Service.

For more details about our procedure click here.

Tell us when things have gone well

It’s good to hear about when we’ve delivered excellent service, you’ve had a positive experience that you want to share or you just want to give us a general comment. Tell us what you think by filling in a comments form.

Help us improve

Was this information helpful?

  • We are always open to suggestions on improvements for
  • Terms and conditions * REQUIRED
  • We are always open to suggestions on improvements for
  • Terms and conditions * REQUIRED
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.