We are really excited to share our plan to renew Hallwood Park and Palace Fields with you.
“Neighbourhoods Matter” is one of Riverside’s key objectives to undertake large-scale investment by developing and delivering a neighbourhood renewal plan. Hallwood Park and Palace Fields have been chosen to receive this investment. This plan will encompass the whole community of Hallwood Park and Palace Fields, not just Riverside tenants, and will look at how we can work with you and key partners to support the area to continue to grow.
This page will be regularly updated as the plan is developed including news items, contact details and any documents communicated to you from the Riverside team.
Our commitments to you during the development of the plan:
- Engagement opportunities for you to be involved in the development of the plan
- Regular newsletters
- A dedicated officer for any queries
- A dedicated website providing regular updates
- A dedicated e-mail address for any queries
- Public exhibitions to share progress and give you the opportunity to ask questions and give feedback.
How to get in touch with the Riverside team.
If you have a question or query please get in touch with the team via:
- Telephone: 0345 111 0000
- e-mail: [email protected]
- Post: Hallwood Park & Palace Fields Renewal Plan, Strategy & Planning, Riverside, 2 Estuary Boulevard, Estuary Commerce Park, Liverpool, L24 8RF