Rockleaze, Colin Close, Thornbury, Bristol BS35 2JD
Riverside’s Retirement Living flats at Rockleaze, are located in a quiet urban area in the peaceful but busy historical market town of Thornbury.
There is a large Aldi a five minute walk away, and Tesco a 10-minute walk. Within 15 minutes of Rockleaze you’ll find a castle, churches, chemists, banks, Post Office, Thornbury hospital, GP surgeries, coffee shops, charity shops, a library and Town Hall, general retail, hairdressers, dentist, optician and restaurants. There’s also a golf course and sports centre a 10-minute drive away.
A bus service takes you to surrounding villages, as well as into Bristol, 12 miles away, with access to Southmead Hospital and the major indoor shopping centre at Cribbs Causeway.
Built in 1986, Rockleaze is warm and safe to make you feel right at home. Over two floors, it features 24 one-bedroom, four double-occupancy and one triple-occupancy apartments, for people over 60 and over 55 if disabled.
At the heart of Rockleaze is a communal lounge, with a small kitchenette. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
A garden surrounds the property, with seating so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Free to decorate to taste.
- Bathrooms with either showers over a bath, walk-in showers, or wet rooms.
- Own living room.
- Kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Night storage heaters.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each flat.
- On-site laundry facilities, included in service charge.
- Communal lounge area with kitchenette.
- Communal garden.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Digital or satellite TV.
- Secure, fob door entry system.
- Limited parking at the scheme.
- Mobility scooter shed with charging facility available.
Help us improve Riverside.org.uk
Was this information helpful?