How we help at The Springs
Based in Cambridgeshire, The Springs provides supported housing for single men and women with low support needs who are willing to engage in education, training, paid or voluntary work.
Individual support is provided to prepare you to move on to independent living and to help meet your ambitions and goals.
- Self-contained flats with single bedrooms and shared bathroom and kitchen facilities
- Meeting and support room for group workshops, training courses and residents’ meetings
- Individual, tailored support plans developed with you and your Support Worker
- Support from external agencies to identify any training and employment opportunities
- A resettlement worker to work with you and your Support Worker to develop a move-on plan
How it works
All referrals are through the Inform. All referrals will be need and risk assessed and interviewed, and agreed by the Springs panel which means every fortnight.
You will be aged 18-65, homeless with low support needs and have a local connection to the Cambridgeshire area. You must be willing to engage in employment, education or training contracts.
Getting the most out of our service
- Opportunity to engage with training or conferences, and to become a ‘customer representative’ for Riverside and participate in social opportunities
- Resettlement funding available to help buy essential household items when you move on to your new home
Why we are different
We give personalised support to help you pursue your aspirations in education, training and employment. We’ll also prepare you to become tenancy ready, to help you move on confidently to independent living.
T: 01223 350894
224 Victoria Road, Cambridge, CB4 3LG.