York Court, York Gardens, Carlisle CA2 4HP
York Court offers Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments in a quiet, residential area in Carlisle.
With a bus stop a few minutes’ walk away, there are regular routes into Carlisle city centre – just a five minute bus journey away.
The vibrant city centre features a wide selection of high street shops, a large shopping complex, as well as parks and the cathedral. Its central train station offers regular mainline train services throughout the UK.
Build in the 1990s and recently refurbished, York Court offers a modern, comfortable interior, where you will feel right at home. A two-storey building with shrubbery at the front and grass at the sides, it has a lift for easy access to 33 apartments, with a mixture of open-plan lounge and kitchens, and separate kitchens, for people over 55.
At the heart of York Court is a spacious, modern communal lounge overlooking the garden, with doors leading into the garden. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
The large garden is at the rear of the property, so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Bathrooms with a mix of baths and showers.
- Modern-fitted kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Gas central heating in communal areas included in service charge.
- Electric heating in apartments not included in service charge.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry room (cost included in service charge).
- Communal lounge.
- Communal garden.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Secure, key entry.