Homelands Court, Garden Road, Walton-on-the-Naze, Essex CO14 8SJ
Homelands Court, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments, is situated on the outskirts of Walton-on-the-Naze.
A beautiful seaside location, Homelands Court is close to amenities, with a shopping centre opposite the apartments, a local food store and cashpoint – all high street shops are within a short distance.
Close to a railway station, it has excellent transport links as well as a local bus service.
Built in the 1970s, Homelands Court has a safe and homely atmosphere. Homelands Court offers 16 one-bedroom apartments for one or two people, over 55.
At the heart of Homelands Court is a large communal garden so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
Walton-on-the-Naze is a traditional seaside town, with glorious natural features alongside a famed pier, yacht club and iconic tower. Wonderful for walks and a hub for artists, there are galleries and tea rooms to enjoy.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with aids and adaptations available.
- Fully-fitted kitchen; residents supply own white goods.
- Own living room.
- Gas central heating.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Communal gardens.
- Stair lift access to top floor.
- Secure, fob door entry system.