Claremont House, Gloucestershire Services to Single Homeless, 42 London Road, Gloucester, GL1 3NZ
What is Claremont House?
Based in Gloucester, Claremont House provides 6 months supported living for up to 20 people with complex needs and chaotic lifestyles. This can include those with addiction or drug and alcohol dependencies.
Our support package exists to maximise the potential of our customers, enabling them to move on to independent living within the community, once they have the confidence and resilience to do so.
- A range of fully-furnished accommodation
- A user-focused environment where staff are friendly but dedicated to improving circumstances and outcomes of customers
- One to one support that addresses personal needs, goals and ambitions
- Staff team available throughout the day
- Activities and workshops that build self-esteem and confidence
- Signposting to specialist support and outside agencies who we work closely with
How it works
We accept referrals from Start Process or P3 homeless charity in Gloucester. If you present as homeless to either of these organisations, they will help refer you to our services and fill in the right forms to apply for a place here at Claremont House.
You must be single, homeless or at risk of losing your home. Our accommodation is short-term but can be lengthened depending upon individual circumstances.
Getting the most out of our service
- With the right level of support, we fully expect our customers to be able to move on confidently into the community which is why we ask you to take part in regular support sessions and get involved in as many workshops and activities as possible.
- We don’t just offer help and advice for now, we look to the future. By helping you access partner agencies, opportunities outside of the scheme can lead to improved personal outcomes.
Why we are different
We understand that not every situation is the same. That’s why we treat each and every customer separately, offering a tailored support plan to meet the needs of the individual. We also know that being in-between homes can be stressful but here at Claremont House, you’ll have a stable base, support when you need it and comfortable accommodation until you’re ready to move on independently.