Engage Haringey is a housing related Floating Support Service for people aged 18 and over living in Haringey and those placed outside Haringey in Temporary Accommodation.
Our team of Community Navigators and Assistants will support customers to live as independently as possible through person-centred support. Our services include:
- Individually tailored support plan – including help with budgeting, welfare benefits claim forms and independent living skills.
- One-to-one key work with Customers – in-person, over the phone, by text, WhatsApp, and also via Skype/video call.
- ‘No Wrong Door’ approach – If an individual contacts us or is referred to our service, and we are not the right agency to meet their needs, we will work with the Council, partners and the customer to develop an appropriate solution.
- One-to-one drop-ins delivered from community locations and existing services where customers can pop in for help and support.
- One-to-one telephone support including triage/signposting, monitoring, keeping-in-touch wellbeing calls.
- Community surgeries where you can book an appointment to get help with forms or official letters or any other problems you may be experiencing.
- Support to connect customers with appropriate self-help, health and wellbeing, travel, and budgeting apps.
- Private Customer Twitter & Facebook page to promote engagement and building supportive social networks and WhatsApp groups.
- Technology which promotes independence through our knowledge of Assistive Technology.
- Service Buddies – through day to day activities and friendly chats they help build your confidence and give you something to look forward to.
Please download, complete and email this referral form to us.
E: [email protected]
T: 0800 953 4045