Who are we?
Centre 28 is a local council commissioned supported service for young people aged 16-21yrs which comprises a 25 bed supported accommodation, an Intensive Support service and a dedicated young person’s Floating Support Service citywide across Hull.
What we offer
Our accommodation offers a safe and secure premises that is staffed 24/7 365 days a year and consists of:
- Trained and professional staff teams
- Regular one-to-one meetings with an allocated Support Worker
- Secure bedroom with shared bathrooms laundry and kitchen facilities
- Communal and social spaces with TV and Wi-Fi
- Support, developing self-reliance and independence
- Bespoke STEP by STEP programme focusing on independent living and social skills.
- Strengths-based support plans with SMART goals
- Help in setting up and managing benefit claims
- Support in accessing employment, education or training
- Intensive support options for young people leaving care
- A clear pathway to own tenancy with access to floating support as standard
- Partnership working with statutory and non-statutory agencies
For further information please contact Centre 28 on;
T: 01482 310 500